CIRCE - Help us - Technical Assistance
CIRCE advocates an active participation in all processes involving the conservation of the Marine Environment. Therefore, CIRCE has a technical assistance service for any activity that could result in an impact to the environment. CIRCE has professionals involved in the marine environment with over 10 years experience. Between the different activities that CIRCE does, there are the followings:
- Technical assistance in impact studies, of new ports, offshore windfarms or any project related to the sea.
- Assists in developing educational programs.
- Assists in development of European programs, such as LIFE + and INTERREG programs.
- Assists in developing management plans for natural resources, or Guiding Uses and Management.
- Assists in the management of nonprofit entities.
- Assists in developing websites.
CIRCE will participate in any project, consistent with its aims, which can upgrade their databases on long-term marine environment.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact CIRCE in the email: